Original Owner:    Eugene A Gilmore
Address: 120 Ely Place, Madison
Year Built: 1908

Wright's Gilmore house built in an area just west of the University of Wisconsin campus, for an attorney who taught at the University, and later became dean of the university.  The house is sited at the top of a hill in an impressive location — because of its wide spreading wings it is sometimes referred to as the "Airplane" house.  

Additional pictures: