Ravine Bluffs Development Markers and Bridge
The Ravine Bluffs development was a project of Sherman Booth, Wright’s attorney at the time this project was undertaken in 1911. The plans included a Wright designed townhall, two train stations, parks, stables, and a number of residences in a housing development just west of a ravine. Only six houses, three concrete sculptures, a bridge and a train station were built. The train station was demolished in the 1950s.
The bridge and two of the sculptures were badly deteriorated and rebuilt in the 1980s.